Monday, June 15, 2009

First Full Week

Starting tomorrow, this will be my first full week of Aikido lessons. I expect to continue learning how to breakfall much better and to progress with simple techniques. Right now my main focus is dropping some weight I've put on the past few months. I feelt that as soon as I get to my ideal weight I can being to really begin to progress at the pace I want to in my Aikido training. My schedule for the week right now is as goes for training and getting back into shape:

Monday - Gym (cardio, weight training, balance practice and sauna)
Tuesday - Aikido, Gym (cardio and sauna)
Wednesday - Gym (cardio, weight training, balance practice and sauna)
Thursday - Aikido, gym (cardio and sauna)
Friday - Gym (cardio, weight training, balance practice and sauna)
Saturday - Aikido
Sunday - Lots of rest!

1 comment:

  1. Would advise maybe having a few more rest days ... might be worth scaling back a little or you might burnout, and your muscles also might not have a chance to recover and get stronger :)

    ReplyDelete